KimI have cooperated with Yuantong company for many years, they have good quality cables and after-sale service.I buy their FTTH drop cable most , and my clients are also be satifised with the products.
SunI have visted the Yuantong Company, they gave me good feeling at Chengdu city. We checked many companys and finnally decided to cooperated with them . The optical cables shows that this decision is right ! Their cables are used on construction and workers saied the cables are very nice!
Opgw Stranded Fiber Optic Cable , Aluminum Clad Steel 96 Core 300m Fiber Optic Cable
|Fiber Type||G652d||Fiber Count||96 Core|
|Tube||AL Tube||Material||Aluminium,galvanized Steel,Aluminium Alloy/Aluminium Clad Steel|
|Package||Drum With Surdace||Span||100m/150m/200m/400m|
|Item||Overhead Line Fittings||Oem||Provided|
Opgw 300m Fiber Optic Cable,
300m stranded fiber optic cable,
96 core stranded fiber optic cable
96 Core Optical Fiber Composite Ground Wire Aerial Stranded Aluminum Clad Steel Single Mode Opgw Cable
1. aerial ground wires
2. Power line communication systems
1. High quality standards for designing, testing and producing with grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability.
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware.
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental
conditions such as lightening.
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing high pressure line over 110KV.
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines.
Layer stranding structure:
1. Big diameter and more optical fiber.
2. Big tensile strength and short-circuit capacity,arrive the best balance of machanical and electrical properties.
3. One or more optical unit.
4. Best design of stranding,obtain secondary optical fiber extra length.
5. Strands piles can be two or three,the wire can be ACS wire and/or the combination of aluminium alloy wire and aluminium wire.
|1||Optic fiber type||/||G.652D|
|2||Numbers of optic fiber cores||Cores||96/128|
|4||Cable external diameter||mm||≤12.8|
|5||Weight per unit length of optic cable||kg/km||≤502|
|6||Total cross section||mm²||79.38|
|Cross section of aluminum clad steel wire||mm²||79.38|
|7||Rate tensile strength RTS||kN||62.0|
|9||Linear expansion coefficient||×10-6/℃||13.8|
|10||20℃ DC resistance||Ω/km||≤0.740|
Allowable short circuit current capacity
|13||Maximum allowable temperature||℃||200|
|14||Maximum allowable tension(40%RTS)||kN||24.80|
|15||Annual average operatingtension(25%RTS)||kN||15.50|
|16||Minimum allowable bending radius||operation:mm||15D|
|17||Storage installation temperature||Storage(℃)||-40～+80|