KimI have cooperated with Yuantong company for many years, they have good quality cables and after-sale service.I buy their FTTH drop cable most , and my clients are also be satifised with the products.
SunI have visted the Yuantong Company, they gave me good feeling at Chengdu city. We checked many companys and finnally decided to cooperated with them . The optical cables shows that this decision is right ! Their cables are used on construction and workers saied the cables are very nice!
ISO GYTA33 Outdoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable For Communication
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||12 Core Single Steel Wire PE Outer Sheath Metallic Strength Member Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable GYTA33||Fiber Count||12 Core|
|Fiber Type||G652D||Cable Sheath||PE Sheath|
|Cable Color||Black||Strength Member||Metallic Strength Member|
|Cable Use||Outdoor||Loose Tube||FRP|
ISO Fiber Optic Cable,
GYTA33 communication Fiber Optic Cable
12 Core Single Steel Wire PE Outer Sheath Metallic Strength Member Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable GYTA33
GYTA33 cable is an outdoor communication optical cable of metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath and single-layer thin round steel wire armored polyethylene outer sheath.
The loose tubes are made of high modulus plastics (PBT) and filled with water resistant filling gel. Loose tubes are stranded around the metallic central strength member, cable core is filled with cable filling compound.The corrugated aluminum tape is longitudinally applied over the cable core,and combined with polyethylene (PE) inner sheath. Galvanized steel wires are stranded around inner sheath, and then extruded with PE outer sheath.
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Vertically wrapped double-sided coated wrinkled aluminum strip, fine round steel wire wrapped armor to make sure cable compressive, tensile and anti-elastic properties to meet the requirements of climbing and burial, underwater laying etc.
- Phosphorized wire center reinforcement member has high modulus and corrosion resistance
- The product service life is more than 25 years;
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +70ºC
- GYTA33 cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2018.
- Application: Long distance communication and interoffice communication
- Method of installation: direct burial, under-water
|GYTA33||GYTA33 outdoor fiber optic cable,Metallic strength member,layer filling loose tube,PE sheath,Single steel wire PE outer sheath||Direct burial&Underwater laying|
|Tensile Strength (N)||Crush Resistance (N/100mm)||Bned Radius
|Working Temperature(℃)||Max. attenuation (dB/km)|
|Long term||short term||Long term||short term||Static(D)||Dynamic (D)||Min.TA||Max.TB||1310μm||1550μm|
|4000||10000||3000||5000||12.5 D||25 D||-40℃||+60℃||≤0.36||≤0.22|
1. Are you the real manufacturer?
Yes. We are the real manufacturer with 18 years' history.
2. What is your fiber brand ?
Corning, SEI, YOFC, FiberHome, etc
3. Can you accept small order?
Yes, small order is available .We support new project of our customers as we know business is always from small order.
4.What is your warranty period?
25 years for fiber optic cable
5. Which kind of certification you have ?
ISO9001, SGS, 3C Anatel.
6. What is your delivery time?
Usually within 2-3 working days
7. What about your annual production capacity?
Outdoor/Indoor Fiber Optic Cable, our annual output is 8,000,000 KM;
FTTH/FTTX/FTTA Cable, it is 6,000,000 KM per year;
Patch Cord/Pigtails, it is 12,400,000 Pieces per year.
8. What is your payment way?
T/T, L/C, Western Union and Paypal.
9. Can you supply customized products and logo?
-Yes. We supply OEM&ODM service. You can send us your drawing.
10. Can you supply your cable test value form?
-Yes. After finishing production , we can supply if you ask.
11. Do your factory inspect every roll of cables?
-Yes. we factory do 100% inspection per order.
|Attenuation discontinuity||≤0.05 dB|
|Attenuation vs. Wavelength||@1285~1330nm||≤0.05 dB/km|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||1300~1324nm|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||≤0.092ps/(nm2.km)|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion(PMD)||≤0.2ps/km1/2|
|Cable Cutoff Wavelength(λcc)||≤1260nm|
|Effective Group Index of Refraction||@1310nm||1.4675|
|Macro bend loss (30mm radius,100turns) 1625nm||≤0.1 dB|
|Mode Field Diameter||@1310nm||9.2±0.6μm|
|Coating/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤8μm|
|Core/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤0.8μm|
|Proof Test level||≥1.0%|
|Fiber Curl Radius||≥4.0m|
|Peak Coating Strip Force||1.3~8.9N|