Place of Origin:
ROSH ,TLC, CCC, ISO
Composite Fiber Optic Cables that have a number of different components laid up within the bundle. These types of cables allow for multiple transmission paths by various components, whether they be metal conductors or fibre optics, and allow the user to have a single cable, therefore reducing the overall cost and lead time for installation.
1. Low dispersion and attenuation.
2. LAP Aluminum belt is applied around the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water-ingress.
3. Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the excellent mechanical and enviromental properties.
4. The armoring of steel wire and corrugate steel tape make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance
5. Compact structure and lightness, flexible and good bend-resistant performance.
Send your inquiry directly to us