ADSS Fiber Optic Cable
OPGW Fiber Optic Cable
Indoor Fiber Optic Cable
FTTH Drop Cable
Outdoor Aerial Fiber Optic Cable
Direct Buried Fiber Optic Cable
Duct Fiber Optic Cable
Figure 8 Fiber Optic Cable
Outdoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable
Anti Rodent Fiber Optic Cable
Air Blown Micro Cable
Hybrid Composite Cable
Electric Copper Wire
Fiber Optic Cable Connectors
KimI have cooperated with Yuantong company for many years, they have good quality cables and after-sale service.I buy their FTTH drop cable most , and my clients are also be satifised with the products.
SunI have visted the Yuantong Company, they gave me good feeling at Chengdu city. We checked many companys and finnally decided to cooperated with them . The optical cables shows that this decision is right ! Their cables are used on construction and workers saied the cables are very nice!
GYFTC8S Self Supporting Fiber Optic Cable , 48 Core Kevlar Fiber Cable
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||48 Core Fig-8 Self-supporting Non-metallic Cable Core Steel-armored Communication Outdoor Optical Cable GYFTC8S||Fiber Count||48 Core|
|Fiber Type||G652D||Cable Sheath||PE Sheathed|
|Strength Member||Metallic Strength Member||Cable Use||Outdoor|
GYFTC8S kevlar fiber cable,
48Core kevlar fiber cable,
kevlar self supporting fiber optic cable
48 Core Fig-8 Self-supporting Non-metallic Cable Core Steel-armored Communication Outdoor Optical Cable GYFTC8S
self supporting Mini Figure 8 drop Fiber Optic Cable are lightweight with small diameter and designed for aerial installation with lashing method. The single loose tube design with kevlar for provides stable performance over a wide temperature range and is compatible with any telecommunication grade optical fiber.
Design & Construction:
* single loose tube (up to 48 fibers)
* G652D optical fiber, kevlar
* Steel strand messager
* Low attenuation, low dispersion, stable control of excess length makes the optical cable perfect mechanical and environmental properties.
* With simple structure easy to install
* PE sheath materials
* Designed in accordance with applicable industry technical specifications, standards and references including IEC and EN
1. Up to 12 fibers The loose tube OS centrally situated with good excess length and minimizes the influence of lateral crush.
2. Water blocking tape armored and PE outer sheath prociding providing property crush resistance and gun shot resistance features.
3. Cross-section shows figure 8. Stranded wires as self supporting member providing excellent strain performance and convenient installation.
|Model||Description||Applications||Tensile Strength (N)||Crush Resistance (N/100mm)|
|Long term||short term||Long term||short term|
|GYFTC8S||48 Core Metallic strength member,Outdoor layer filling loose tube, Non-metallic cable core,fig.8 self-supporting,Steel-armored, PE sheathed communication outdoor optical cable||Self-supporting overhead laying||2000||5000||300||1000|
|Working Temperature(℃)||Max. attenuation (dB/km)||fibers||OD(mm)||weight kg/km|
|10 D||20 D||-40℃||+60℃||≤0.36||≤0.22||2～144||9.5～18.3||95～205|
|Attenuation discontinuity||≤0.05 dB|
|Attenuation vs. Wavelength||@1285~1330nm||≤0.05 dB/km|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||1300~1324nm|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||≤0.092ps/(nm2.km)|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion(PMD)||≤0.2ps/km1/2|
|Cable Cutoff Wavelength(λcc)||≤1260nm|
|Effective Group Index of Refraction||@1310nm||1.4675|
|Macro bend loss (30mm radius,100turns) 1625nm||≤0.1 dB|
|Mode Field Diameter||@1310nm||9.2±0.6μm|
|Coating/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤8μm|
|Core/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤0.8μm|
|Proof Test level||≥1.0%|
|Fiber Curl Radius||≥4.0m|
|Peak Coating Strip Force||1.3~8.9N|