KimI have cooperated with Yuantong company for many years, they have good quality cables and after-sale service.I buy their FTTH drop cable most , and my clients are also be satifised with the products.
SunI have visted the Yuantong Company, they gave me good feeling at Chengdu city. We checked many companys and finnally decided to cooperated with them . The optical cables shows that this decision is right ! Their cables are used on construction and workers saied the cables are very nice!
48 Core OPGW Fiber Optic Cable Composite Ground Wire Single Mode
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Fiber Type||G652d||Fiber Count||12-48core|
|Tube||Loose Tube||Material||Aluminium,galvanized Steel,Aluminium Alloy/Aluminium Clad Steel|
|Package||Drum With Surdace||Span||100m/150m/200m/400m|
|Item||Overhead Line Fittings||Oem||Provided|
Single Mode OPGW Fiber Optic Cable,
48 Core OPGW Fiber Optic Cable,
OPGW optical ground wire
Optical Fiber Composite Ground Wire 48 Core Single Mode Overhead Aerial Opgw Cable
Good mechanical and temperature performance
High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tube from shrinking
Crush resistance and flexibility
Steel wire used as the central strength member
loose tube filling compound100% cable core filling
PSP enhancing moisture-proof
Optical fiber composite ground wire [OPGW] is suitable for installation on new power lines with double function of ground wire and communication. Especially for installation on normal voitage and extra high voltage power lines. OPGW can replace conventional ground wire of old power line with increasing fiber communication function. They conduct short circuit current and provide lightning resistance.
1. Up to 144 fibers
2. Cable diameter and weight approximate with another ground wire. Less additional load to tower, high tensile strength.
3. Excellent stainless steel tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress.
4. Optical fibers are protected by stainless steel tubes.
5. Excellent security, good bullet resist performance.
6. ACSW, AAW and SST stranded design provide wide range combination of electrical conductivity and mechanical tensile strength.
Superior Lightning Resistance:
• Fewer Aluminium Alloy (AA) wires are needed to meet electrical specs
• More/Heavier duty ACS wires can be used
• AA wires can be completely replaced with ACS in some applications
Extruded Aluminium Core tube:
• Good combination of crush and kink resistance
• Core tube can safely and easily be routed to closures without armour
• Easy access to optical core Superior
• Aluminium core tube substantially increases conductor cross-section
• Improved short-circuit capacity
High performance. Even in High fibre Counts
• All fibres are housed in the core tube
• Core tubes are available in a wide range of Inside Diameters
• Armour wires are not replaced with fibre tubes in high count designs
|Number /diameter(mm) of||1/3.5|
|stainless steel tube|
|Number /diameter of AL wire(mm)||0/3.5|
|Number /diameter of ACS wire(mm)||6/3.5|
|Diameter of Cable (mm)||10.5|
|Cable weight (kg/km)||415|
|DC resistance(200C W/km)||1.36|
|Modulus of elasticity(Gpa)||162|
|coefficient of Linear thermal||12.6|
|Short circuit capacity (kA²s)||24|
|Max. operation temperature (℃)||200|
|Max. fiber count||48|
|1||Optic fiber type||/||G.652D|
|2||Numbers of optic fiber cores||Cores||96/128|
|4||Cable external diameter||mm||≤12.8|
|5||Weight per unit length of optic cable||kg/km||≤502|
|6||Total cross section||mm²||79.38|
|Cross section of aluminum clad steel wire||mm²||79.38|
|7||Rate tensile strength RTS||kN||62.0|
|9||Linear expansion coefficient||×10-6/℃||13.8|
|10||20℃ DC resistance||Ω/km||≤0.740|
Allowable short circuit current capacity
|13||Maximum allowable temperature||℃||200|
|14||Maximum allowable tension(40%RTS)||kN||24.80|
|15||Annual average operatingtension(25%RTS)||kN||15.50|
|16||Minimum allowable bending radius||operation:mm||15D|
|17||Storage installation temperature||Storage(℃)||-40～+80|